In view of the current economic reforms going across the country, our delivery partners will not accept the old denominations of INR 500 and INR 1000 for the orders placed under COD (Cash On Delivery).
However, this limitation should not hinder you from treating yourself to the best of luxury merchandise and shopping with Elitify.com.
Your experience is our prime focus, therefore to ensure smooth transactions. Below is the list of payment methods available to fulfill your style fantasies –
1. Prepaid – You can transact using Credit/Debit cards with us and enjoy uninterrupted supply of merchandise to your closet.
2. Gift Cards – The most preferred gifting option for your loved ones. Gift cards are used as prepaid payment options, keeping the overall experience completely hassle-free. Gift cards are delivered instantly to the recipient's inbox so that they can use it as per their convenience. The validity of an Elitify gift card is one year (365 days) from the date of purchase.
3. Cash on Delivery (COD) – You may choose to pay cash on delivery for your merchandise ordered. However, there are a few pin-codes which are not serviceable by our courier partners and you'll be notified of the same at the time of checkout. Our customer experience ninjas will assist you with COD orders, as soon as you place it with us. Currently, except for the limitation on old denominations of INR 500 and 1000, you can choose to pay in INR 100 or lower currency notes.
4. Wallet on Delivery (WOD) – It is an extension of COD (cash on delivery). As on date, in wake of the limited availability of liquidity in the market, our courier partners are supporting the COD orders to be fulfilled through mobile wallet payments at the time of delivery (choose COD option at checkout to avail wallet on delivery). We are currently supporting the following wallets at the time of delivery –
e. Pay U Money
f. A to Z
g. Money on Mobile
Following are the quick points to consider while you choose to pay through wallet -
A. All payments up to INR 10000 (Ten thousand only) can be done without any documentation.
B. For any payment beyond INR 10000 and up to INR 100000 (One Lakh Only), you'll be asked for a KYC document to complete the transaction, so please keep it handy.
C. While doing the payment through wallet, only single account can be used.
5. COD to Prepaid – In case, you would like to convert your already placed order from COD to Prepaid, before it is in transit (which is notified by an e-mail communication when your order is dispatched from our Indian warehouse), please write to us at email@example.com with your order number and the subject line as –
COD to Prepaid – Order no “XXXX”
On receiving the email, we shall send you a payment link customized for your order and you can then convert your COD order to pre-paid.
For select pin-codes (in Metro Cities), Debit/Credit card machine facility is also available on COD orders. You can contact the courier partner from the details given in dispatch information of your order update e-mail for a last mile-confirmation.
For any other query related to your order fulfillment, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.